X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So why no Woodworkers at the Roundup

Too many stinky plumbers? I thought a few of you would come Most of the roundup is going to be about meeting other forum members.

Just wanted to let you guys know you are welcome. This is the RIDGID roundup.

Josh

Re: So why no Woodworkers at the Roundup

I was thinking about that too. Who were all the woodworkers that were great with trivia and looking up obscure info?

I think this is a great opportunity to meet as many forum members as possible.
    I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

i am not hiding and i would love to be there, buuuuuut i just have way to much going on here at the moment. i would would have like to meet plumber rick, dunbar, and plumbers crack frist hand just to name a few. ofcourse i would have liked to have meet bager dave from the wood side of things and there is this other guy josh i think his name is, i kinda would have liked to of met him as well. mabe this will become a yearly thing and next year might be better for me.
      9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

I was busy laying pipe.
        SSG, U.S. Army
        Retired
        K.I.S.S., R.T.F.M.

Comment

What is the roundup - I have seen it mentioned but have no idea what it is.

Comment

Well after all the ad ons I put in the shop, I am just plum broke.
            Have added a new vacuum 3hp , planer, jointer, and bandsaw . Oh yeah and a router to the TS. All I am missing is a drill press, have just a little "canadiantire" bench top model at the moment. Still have a few things to tweak up, bandsaw not connected to vacuum yet, add a door to the vacuum room, a shelf here and their , and most important a workbench, that I will build starting next week, from salvaged pressure treated 4"X4" 's ,that I will use for the legs, will still have to get a vise for that too. Have to build extension for the TS too.
            Oh, I forgot to mention that I have to work around the building also,regular maintenace , paint, etc, etc...
            So I will be pretty busy this summer.

§m€llŸ™

Comment

Originally posted by Pez View Post
              What is the roundup - I have seen it mentioned but have no idea what it is.
              Ridgid is rolling out the Red Carpet for just us Forum members

A 3 day event with food, games, prizes, tee shirts, awards, factory tours, think tank sessions.....

We will be treated like royalty

Hopefully, more like Princess Fergie and less like Camilla

Starts June 3, be there or be square

http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/sho...light=schedule

Comment

I honestly thought it was for Plumbers only.
                Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

I also thought it was for trades people only. Probably cause I never saw anything about it in the woodworking forums.
                  Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

where is the roundup held?

Comment

the roundup was originally an idea to settle the debate of drum vrs. sectional.

it has exploded into a full blown open house at the ridge tool factory in elyria, ohio.

a chance to meet other forum members, josh, and the rest of the big ridgid dogs

there will be a chance to socialize compete against each other in events that josh is working on, and visit the factory and training facility.

sure it's all hyped over drain cleaning, but it's actually open to all forum members, friends and family.

you guys really need to come out, not sure how long i can entertain the plumbers from team drum

we even have some other events going on like go carting, batting cages, and an amusement park. just like we were 16 again

hurry up and sign up as it's limited to 40 plus the video finalist.

plus us plumbers are not as bad as you think we are

rick.
                      phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
                        I also thought it was for trades people only. Probably cause I never saw anything about it in the woodworking forums.
                        I think all the talk was always in the "open discussion" section

I was hoping you guys would all show up. . . you, Garager, Papadan, BHD, and all the other guys from years past
                        I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Joey

You may be in for quite a surprise as to who does show up. I can't make it as I have other plans that I must keep. Maybe sometime this old baying hound will make one of the roundups. On the other hand be glad I'm not coming as no one wants to hear all the noise us hounds make.

Comment

Sometimes the plumbing guys tend to be a little over whelming on the site. However, this is the Ridgid site not the plumbers site so it would be a shame if there were no woodworkers at the Roundup.

Mark
                            "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

I sent an email out to all the forum members. Including the woodworkers. Did nt you guys get them.

This event is way more about meeting up with everyone than it is about what tools are made at the factory.

If you love RIDGID tools you are more than welcome to come.

Garager, Badger, anyone else who hasnt signed up. I would love to see you guys there.

I have posted the details under new and events to keep it open to everyone.

Ya still got 7 weeks till the event. SIGN UP

Comment

Working...
                              X