Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

How To Post Images

Want to know the how to upload images to your posts? Image Posting Tutorial
See more
See less

Just a word of thanks to all you regulars out there...

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a word of thanks to all you regulars out there...

Hey all,

I just wanted to shout out a big thank you to all of you who regularly answer questions and freely give advice. It has been a big help to me especially when I get bogged down in product development issues (my main reasonability) here at work or when I am on the road. This is a real help in making sure that questions get answered quickly and correctly (something I have always strived for since the inception of this board). My hope is this community is always this active, friendly, and helpful and I will do my best to keep it that way.

Thanks again
    Jake

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JSchnarre:
    Hey all,

I just wanted to shout out a big thank you to all of you who regularly answer questions and freely give advice. It has been a big help to me especially when I get bogged down in product development issues (my main reasonability) here at work or when I am on the road. This is a real help in making sure that questions get answered quickly and correctly (something I have always strived for since the inception of this board). My hope is this community is always this active, friendly, and helpful and I will do my best to keep it that way.

Thanks again
    Jake
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jake,

Definitely need to thank you and your team for answering up for all our complaints, criticisms, and suggestions on this forum and on the phone lines.

Since you only sell your products through HD, I've seen many occasions, where they have not (perhaps cannot) represented your products well, so the support we get online and on the phone becomes paramount to me being a happy customer.

You've taken on a key responsibility in responding to questions on this forum and for that I say "KUDOS & THANKS!!"

Bubba

Comment

I have a great deal of respect for a man who can use the word "reasonability" in a post.

Back atcha, Jake. Your information is greatly appreciated.

Dave

Comment

My two cents. I have learned a lot on here not only from Jake but from a lot of other people as well. It's a great forum and a lot of credit needs to go to Jake for keeping this going. Thanks Jake!! Dave

Comment

Jake
          We are the ones that should be thanking you. You and the Ridgid staff all have been very helpful. I can't tell you how good it feels to have someone who actually supports their product the way you and yours do.
          Thank You and Your Staffnull
          BTW
          Merry Christmas [img]smile.gif[/img]

P.S. Thanks for the Help and Merry Christmas Everyone

[ 12-06-2001: Message edited by: Billiam ]

Comment

I second each of the responses.

Comment

I can add nothing but praise to the way you are committed to customer service and quality products. How nice it is to get a response from a real live person instead of: "If you want customer service, Press 4,Now.". "The person you are trying to reach is not available at this time...."

Comment

I would like to thank everyone as well... I have only recently started following this forum. I actually discovered it quite accidentally when I was looking for information on a Rigid tool I was considering purchasing. My only source of information were tool reviews in magazines, I know the Rigid line of tools usually rated high but I was unsure of what people really thought of the tools and service. This forum let me see what real people thought of the tools and service and eased my mind in taking the plunge. I have since purchased a Jointer and Band Saw and will soon be looking to upgrade my Table Saw (Thanks to lots of overtime the better half can't complain). Again a big thank you to you all.

Comment

My thanks go out as well to you Jake and the great team you have there at Emerson Tool. There is a lot more to woodworking machinery than just machining wood and the Ridgid line is supported like no other in my opinion. My thanks also to all the members out there who participate here as well. I have gotten as much from you as from Jake and the Ridgid gang and I appreciate it. This is why I buy Ridgid. It also helps that the tools are GREAT!
                  - Tim

Comment

First off thank you guys again. It is so nice to get positive feed back from our customers, often times the only input we get is when something has gone wrong.

Thanks again

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dave Arbuckle:
                    I have a great deal of respect for a man who can use the word "reasonability" in a post<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oops I meant "responsibility"...does sound kinda funny though (and somewhat fitting).

It funny how what head thinks, my fingers do and my eyes see are all different.

Comment

This ongoing forum is definitely a key component in my decisions on tool purchases.

Thank you (all) and keep up to great work.
                      Think Highly, Feel Deeply , Speak Plainly

Comment

Like others I wanted to saw thank you and wish a good holiday. Just wanted to let you know that it is not only Ridgid tools you have help with but also the older Sears tools. I followed your suggestions on the retro-fence, ribbed belt and pully, and the universal table and am very happy with the results. The old tools will last a little longer now. I patiently await February to purchase the new DP.

Comment

I don't have time to come on he forum as much as I would like. But I have to say GOOD LUCK TO ALL Over the holidays and in the new year..

Happy Woodworking
                          Chuck
                          Semper Fi <BR>Chuck<BR>USMC 66-70

Comment

Just wanted to add my thnaks to Jake and many of the others that have offered assistance when I have needed it. My Ridgid TS2424 and JP0610 have both been damn near perfect. The few issues that I have had, have been answered quickly by Jake and others hear. And I have to admit, that these problems usually end up being operator error [img]redface.gif[/img] . Again Thanks to all for the help

-Rob
                            -Rob<br /> <a href=\"http://home.comcast.net/~robritch/\" target=\"_blank\">http://home.comcast.net/~robritch/</a> <br />Damn, I hit the wrong nail again. Ouch that hurts

Comment

Working...
                            X