X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miter Saw Utility Vehicle AC99400

My dad is looking for a portable miter saw table/stand. I thought I would buy him one for Xmas. I saw the MSUV AC99400 @ HD, and was wandering what you guys think of it? Does anyone have this, or used one of these? Any info is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    4X4SC

Not a better miter saw stand anywhere.
    Colorado Deck and Framing - When perfection is demanded

Comment

I guarantee if you buy this for him it will rank right near the top of his favorite xmas present list. RobertCDF said it all, this is a very heavy duty piece of equipment, none better. The big bonus is the assembly. It basically comes assembled, all you have to do is mount the wheels and it's ready to roll. I've had mine since early this year and couldn't be more pleased.
      Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

RobertCDF and BadgerDave,

Thanks for the info. I will pick it up today. Called the Local HD, and they have 6 left.

Now how to wrap it and fit it under the tree.....

Thanks again
        4X4SC

Comment

Hey guys, how easily does it set up? I was considering the new Delta 36-136 stand, but saw this one and may be swayed.... it's cheaper too.

Is it a two step setup? The Delta pretty much sets itself up with the assistance of the shock. I saw my friend's Delta and was impressed.

TIA,
          Todd

Comment

How wide is it?

i was looking at the photos of it and slowly falling in love. Unfortunately my work shop only has 30" wide doors. Can someone measure how wide the MSUV is at its widest point? I would hate to buy it and not be able to roll it out the door.

Thanks!

Comment

It's no way 30" wide... maybe 20-22" at most.

-Todd

Comment

It's not here at the moment, on the site but yes it goes through doors, 20ish, wheels a bit wider still no problem. I have the Hitachi C10FSH on it, base has an extra 4-6 inches to spare easy. Been through doors, up stairs, in storage, it'll make it.

Comment

Just measured mine and it's 25" at the axle.

Comment

Thank you

Gents,

Thanks so much for the measurement and your experiences. Looks like I'll be heading out to buy one. Thanks again

Comment

I'm now a happy owner!

Too bad my saw isn't here yet, but I'm glad it will have a proper stand once it arrives.

Comment

On sale anywhere?

Does anyone know if or when the MSUV will go on sale again?

Erin

Comment

All I can tell you is to watch this forum. Only the powers that be at HD know when they are going to have a sale and they are very good at keeping those a secret. Last April, when I bought mine, the sale price dipped down to $99 but the sale was not advertised and only lasted 2 days. Quite a few of the members here got in on that deal because of a thread that was posted on this BB.

Comment

Best accessory I've bought

Hi gents, I'm a new member
                            Bought the MSUV about a year ago. Its held up well, even through a move from FL to NC (although I did put a 5/8" plywood base plate under the saw to beef up the metal table from tear-out). One great feature is that you can off-set it with your table saw and rotate the feed roller 90 degrees for another in-feed /out -feed support.
                            The old craftsman table saw didn't make the move so am in the process of getting a new one. Looks like the TS3650 is my choice, so, judging from the other threads, I'll probably be asking for help on the assembly.
                            Practicing at practical wood working

Comment

HOME DEPOT had them for $149.99

HOME DEPOT had them for $149.99

they also have FREE shipping through midnight tonight if you order this only.

also check out the AC9950 mobile cart for table saws, radial arm saws, planers, band saws, etc.

Comment

Working...
                              X