Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Table saw sled...

Good day

I made this sled with small pieces ripping and cross-cutting in mind.

The sled construction is very easy....well, for me, it took me about 1 hour including the "photographing"...I don't do any 2, 3, 4 or 5 cut test...

what you are going to see is only the finished work because all the project took me 6 posts with more than 200 pictures that explains in a "step-by-step" how to make the sled, the add-on's and cutting examples that is not so interesting for everybody.

So, here is the summary

Regards
    niki

Re: Table saw sled...

Comment

Comment

Nice work. It continues to amaze me how much work in wood working going into just making stuff to make stuff!!!

Comment

Niki, once again you amaze me! Thank you so much for sharing and taking the time to explain things. Your pictures make the project very clear and understandable. I have been looking for a way to cut small pieces, and this is perfect!
          I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

Amazing work. I have learned something from your work. Were you an engineer?

Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words

Robert58
              If I was an engineer, it wood be muuuuuuch more complicated and you would have to order the parts from factories all over the world

For some mysterious reason, engineers tend to "over-engineer"....I like it simple and with hardware that I usually have in the "scrap boxes" or not far than the local hardware store.

In the mean time, I made a few improvements that simplifies the operation even more but...my TS was taken by the company for repair (just to change the Up/down nut), so, when it comes back (in 2~3 days).

Regards
              niki

Comment

Working...
              X