X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is HD retiring the TS3650/60?

HI: I just made a search in the HD website to check the current price in the TS 3650/60 and theres nowhere to be found. Are they retiring the model from their stores? I cant find the R4330 planer in the website either (or the blades for it in the store, but thats another story).I love my TS but if I am not going to have support for it then Im still have the chance to bring it back to the store. Too bad that HD is completely clueless about how to support a tool line.

Re: Is HD retiring the TS3650/60?

If you are looking in the Articles section "RIDGID tools at The Home Depot" the 3650/3660 will not show up as it is not sold on line. If you look in the page for your local HD it should show up.

Here in Fort Myers FL the 3650 is listed as $549.00

The planer may not be listed because it is relatively new and the site may not be updated to show it. . The HD here does not show it either. It does show the TP1300LS.

Comment

My local home depot had only the display 3650 in the store when I bought mine in March. I waited 4 weeks before it was delivered to the store. Even the display 3650 was sold. I went in a few days ago and the new 3660's were lined up by the check out stands. Must have been a dozen of them.

Comment

What changes were made in the 3660?

Comment

The same saw is mounted on different legs. Same Hercule-lift system.

Comment

Working...
          X