Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MinWax

That's my point.
    Their kids know and speak english. This bilingual issue will not exist in a generation or two.
    Also, where I live you cannot take 2 steps without running into someone who is a latino immigrant, while many know english well, the ones who dont know it well try hard to communicate and manage to understand me and to express themselves where I can understand them. The bilingual labeling is nonsense from the manufacturer, they dont need to do it unless they are exporting the products.
    www.TheWoodCellar.com

Comment

.....gained their citizenship with great effort and pride in the achievement...
      Some, not all, are here just to make a living, sending a portion of their paycheck home. I don't know about obtaining citizenship but IMO it seems that people who want to put effort and pride into anything are few and far between.

Comment

Originally posted by tchads View Post
        it seems that people who want to put effort and pride into anything are few and far between.
        I think that is true for everything.
        www.TheWoodCellar.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rafael View Post
          That's my point.
          The bilingual labeling is nonsense from the manufacturer, they dont need to do it unless they are exporting the products.
          Thats the key here. Most products are imported and the US is just one of the countries exported to. It sure wouldn't make any sense whatsoever with a product made and sold in the US only but that is rare to say the least.

Comment

Working...
          X