Any Announcements Yet Bob???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alan J.
    started a topic Any Announcements Yet Bob???

Any Announcements Yet Bob???

Well Bob, we're two days away from August. Any chance we're close to some more official announcements??? Actaully, unofficial hints would be welcome

• KellyC
    replied
    Looks like they have a sense of humor!

Leave a comment:

• ashckd
    replied
    Found at BT3Central.com:
    "I saw a Rigid cordless circular saw at a hotel where Ryobi is having a sales meeting. Does Ryobi now own Rigid? Anyone know?" Link:
    http://www.bt3central.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3350

Leave a comment:

• ralphthetoolman
    replied
    i heard it was a new type of sawblade.....
    one that has no teeth,just a really sharp edge.
    it slices thru the wood instead of "chipping" hence no sawdust !!!!! ever see dusty bread??
    i rest my case !!!

Leave a comment:

• pssmith
    replied
    How about 1HP BS14**, with fence add-on...similar product to compete with Grizzly's G0555? Judging by their redesign of the 3600 series TS, this would be my guess (and hope [img]smile.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• KellyC
    replied
    I predict the same type line up DW had when they debuted their tools. Lot's of cordless tools and a much more varied line up than Ridgid has ever had. As far as stationary tools, I doubt we'll see many new things in that area. The newest HD in Dallas doesn't have any stationary tools in it.

Leave a comment:

• jakeboxer
    replied
    How about cordless lawn tools

Leave a comment:

• rafael
    replied
    belt drive toothbrush with softstart.

Leave a comment:

• Dave Arbuckle
    replied
    Six-axis CNC... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Dave

Leave a comment:

• wizkid
    replied
    Let's all try to guess what we think they or it will be. [img]smile.gif[/img] Nothing is like passing time guessing.

1. Dovetail jig
    2. Shaper

Eric

Leave a comment:

• AlanJ
    replied
    OK Bob. I'm just anxious to know what is coming.

Leave a comment:

• bdueker
    replied
    Guys: I read this forum everyday - I post when I think I can help out. Actually, some of the people who regularly post here are exceptionally knowledgeable and give very, very good advice. All I can say is "hang in there" for a little longer. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• KellyC
    replied
    Bob's only checking in every once in awhile...or maybe he's looking in everyday and only answering once in a blue one. Know that right now the products to be are being developed and designed (final stages) and that no anouncements will be made until the designs are finalized and signed off on. This will include of course, new advertisements (one would hope) like Ridgid used to have.

Leave a comment:

• rafael
    replied
    Is anyone out there?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X