Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1-866-539-1710

Comment

Update

my new fence came in a day early along with a can of industrial enamel spray paint to feather a touchup where I scratched paint yesterday. they sent me whole new 50 " fence rail assembly. Same piece was bent in the same place.

Was frustrated so I called my dealer in Sycamore, IL. PM had already called him to let him know we spoke and they were sending me new rails. I informed him of the current situation. They told me that they would take over from there if I wanted. No reason to have to call Powermatic more than once for replacement parts. He checked his inventory and opened a box they had in house and swapped out the rail for me.

All I need to do is mount switch, and check alignment of blade to mitre slots. Everything else is set up and looks good.

I'll try to see if I can get a picture loaded. If the C.S. was not here, I'd be very dissapointed and irrate customer. However, instead, I'm happy as a peach!!!

Jake

Comment

Jake,
        Do you mind telling the forum how much you paid for the powermatic?
        Thanks

Comment

Retail price is usually 899 for 30 inch rails 949 with 50 inch rails

I got 50 inch for 100 dollars below retail. - a bit more than entry CS b/c of bies fence and cast iron. I have been playing with it today and it's much more fun than my old Craftsman. Like going from a hyundai to a lexus.

Jake

Comment

A little perspective, I needed to contact both Ridgid and Delta CS this week for 2 different questions.

1. Called Delta to find out how to rewire a Delta TS motor for 220V CCW rotation. I was on hold for about 10 minutes before I get a CS Rep. I ask her the question and she says that she will have to get my number and have a tech call me back. This was Wednesday and I still have not heard back or had my question answered.

2. Called Ridgid to find out if the latest TP1300LS still comes with the dust chute for connecting to a DC. Was on hold about 5 Min before I get a CS Rep. I asked her the question and she said that she would TRANSFER me to a tech. I was on hold this time less than a minute. I asked the tech the same question and he confirmed that the TP1300LS does still have the dust chute included. Total time of call less than 10 minutes

So as you can see all company's have verying degrees of CS, not just Ridgid. In my case Ridgid came through with Flying colors, while Delta dropped the ball big time
            -Rob<br /> <a href=\"http://home.comcast.net/~robritch/\" target=\"_blank\">http://home.comcast.net/~robritch/</a> <br />Damn, I hit the wrong nail again. Ouch that hurts

Comment

Originally posted by subbu:
              1-866-539-1710
              Thanks [img]smile.gif[/img]

I'll also quickly share my experience. I bought a floor model item and a few items were missing. Called up CS and ordered everything I needed, then the CS lady went so far as to have me check other items that are usually stolen off of floor models to make sure that I didn't miss anything!! Even though I didn't miss anything I was still really impressed. Items were all in stock and arrived pretty quickly.

Thanks Ridgid,
              Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by RRitch:
                A little perspective, I needed to contact both Ridgid and Delta CS this week for 2 different questions.

So as you can see all company's have verying degrees of CS, not just Ridgid. In my case Ridgid came through with Flying colors, while Delta dropped the ball big time
                Isn't this the truth. Don't care what company it is - they can be night and day different and ALL in the same day even. Many factors involved - but most often it is the person on one side or other that makes it click. If it is going to

Comment

RRich,

I had same experience with Delta. Except they called me back in the hour that they said they would. It's the way they have their CS set up.

Jet / PM will transfer to qualified tech right away. Delta will transfer get your info and call within 1 hour. I'm sorry they didn't call you back. So far I like WMH toolgroup the best. Not sure if Jet uses same c/s as powermatic but I would guess they would. I'll have to check into that.

Jake

Comment

Working...
                  X