X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great forum guys!

I'm brand new here. Just registered today, and have already benefitted from many of your postings.

I consider myself a seasoned beginning intermediate unprofessional with many years of inexperience under my belt.

I started woodworking with my Dad in about 1974 using his Sears(probably Ridgid)Radial Arm Saw, and later graduated to his Shopsmith Mark IV.(He is now 79 and still uses both of these machines)

I'm still working on my first "major" woodworking project started in spring of 2002. I'm building my 2 story garage/workshop/playroom. What an experience...did everything except the concrete, and stucco. I've learned humility and to appreciate the skills of professional craftsmen...and that it takes alot of Saturdays to finish a garage project. Nothin' but fun!

Like "WIZKID", I am at the point where I am laying out the workshop area. I'll try to post some photos and a drawing so you guys can offer some suggestions.

Keep makin' sawdust!!!
    keep makn\' sawdust!...just don\'t breath any.

Greg welcome to the Fourm!
    Andy B.

Comment

Welcome man! It is great to see new guys sign on. [img]smile.gif[/img]

I am sure you will get a kick out of me always asking a silly question.

Once I get my fence on my table saw corrected, I can start my cabinets. [img]redface.gif[/img]

Eric

Comment

Working...
      X