X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• router sled shopnotes #87

Hello, Im trying to find shopnotes#87 mag. it has a router table sled that i want to make . shopnotes has 9 issues ill have to buy jest to get #87 and i would rather not get all 9 issues . Dont wont it for free , any help will be appreciated

Re: router sled shopnotes #87

I went to my shop last night and had a look. My wife has picked me up boxes of mags from garage sales. I have them all in a cabinet that I built for them. Luckily I took the time about 6 months ago to sort them all out. I do have the artical that you are looking for. I brought it home and scanned it to pdf. Its only about 4 or 5 pages but ends up as a 5 meg file. If you send me your e-mail on a private message, I will send it to you. Shop Notes is great, one of the best mags out there, I told my wife to always buy them all if she runs across them. The last time she got a stack of them for $3.00. I have asked for a subscription for my next birthday. Check out some of Niki's stuff he makes some awesome shop jigs and he has done a couple sleds that are definately worth checking out

Comment

Re: router sled shopnotes #87

I jest wanted all to know how helpful faboo has been .and to all that take the time to give helpful advice . May all our families have a bless day .

Comment

Working...
      X