No announcement yet.

Jointer JP0610 NOT discontinued - Clarified by the RIDGID Consumer sevice rep

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jointer JP0610 discontinued - Confirmed by the RIDGID Consumer sevice rep

I just bought one of these last week from my local HD and got the instant $75 rebate. Took me less than an hour to assemble by myself and it works great. I'm glad I latched on to one at this price if indeed it is going to be discontinued.

Comment

Re: Jointer JP0610 discontinued - Confirmed by the RIDGID Consumer sevice rep

Bullit, it is current, as ProBrand (a Ridgid rep, if I'm not mistaken) has said.

Perhaps the title of the thread should be changed, so as not to confuse anyone not paying close attention.

Comment

Re: Jointer JP0610 NOT discontinued - Clarified by the RIDGID Consumer sevice rep

I bought a very slightly used 06101 on ebay 8 months ago. Used probably a couple of times. Slight rust on the tables, and had to replace the knives because of some nicks. Had to travel about 180 mi to get it, but since my daughter lived about 20 mi away from the pickup point, 2 birds w/ 1 rock.

I paid $215 for it. Deals like that are out there; ebay, craigslist, etc. Just have to look.

The JP06101 has the orange legs. I suspect the 0610 may have the gray, and I heard somewhere the 101 has the legs a little stronger, but essentially the same machine.

I really like the tool. It does a great job. I use a Clearvue Mini cyclone with a Craftsman 20 gal shopvac hooked up to it, and it gets all the dust.
        "non illegitimis carborundum"

Comment

Working...
        X