X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stacked dado blades

Hello , Whats the best way to stack the chipper blades for 3/4" dadoes, 2 and 2 like a cross or , in an octegon paterern .

Re: stacked dado blades

I do not think it maters, as long as they are not interfering with each other, I jsut put them in so the teeth clear each other, and have never seen a difference in the cut if it 90 degrees or 15 degrees, on the angle of the chippers.
    Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
    attributed to Samuel Johnson
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Re: stacked dado blades

Originally posted by BHD View Post
      I do not think it maters, as long as they are not interfering with each other, I jsut put them in so the teeth clear each other, and have never seen a difference in the cut if it 90 degrees or 15 degrees, on the angle of the chippers.
      I would spread them out so they are not all cutting at the same time, which will lessen the strain on the motor.

Comment

Working...
      X