X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Want More Rip Capacity on my TS2424

I have a TS2424 that I just can't bring myself to get rid of. Just too good of a saw for the money. But I want to upgrade the fence and rip capacity. I am very interested in the Delta Unifence U50. But I am open to any suggestions. I would prefer not to have to do a lot of drilling on my table. The simpler the installation the better. But I want accuracy and capacity and I want the ability to mount jigs to the fence (in other words, I want T-slots on the fence).

Any recommendations?

Thanks.

RIDGID AC1036 RIP FENCE SYSTEM WILL INCREASE CAPACITY TO 36" RIGHT WHILE MAINTAINING 24" LEFT. IT WILL BOLT RIGHT ONTO THE SAW WITH NO DRILLING. GOT MINE FOR A TS2412 AT THE LOCAL HD FOR $20! COULDN'T PASS THAT UP.
    IF YOU\'RE WORKING HARD, YOU\'RE DOING IT WRONG

Comment

The Vega fence is one of the easiest to mount as an aftermarket fence. It's also an excellent fence and was rated as Best Buy by Wood Mag.

Comment

I have a TS2424 and just shifted the rails to the right, now it is a TS 3612. You have put a support between the right ends of the rails. I used a hollow aluminum tube with an all threads rod runing through it. Works great at a cost <$5

Comment

Previously stated by Toolguy1000
          “GOT MINE FOR A TS2412 AT THE LOCAL HD FOR $20”

As they so fondly say on the other WW forums, let me be the first to say YOU SUCK!

Great find
          Woodslayer

Comment

I found an older posting that stated that the AC1036 retrofit kit is the same fence that came with the TS2424. Is this still the case or does the AC1036 kit now include the new fence?
            Thanks

Comment

THE AC1036 I PURCHASED AT THE LOCAL HOME DEPOT PROVIDES FOR 24" LEFT OF BLADE CAPACITY AND 36" RIGHT OF BLADE CAPACITY. IT IS NOT EXACTLY THE SAME FENCE AND RAILS THAT ARE AVAILABLE ON THE TS3650 AS THE 3650 RAILS ARE SHAPED DIFFERENTLY THAN THE OLDER RIDGID SAWS WERE.
              IF YOU\'RE WORKING HARD, YOU\'RE DOING IT WRONG

Comment

Working...
              X