Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glass coffee table - finished

Good day

So, here is the finished glass table

But first, that's the original table as it looked when I made it in Japan...

Five years later, in Israel, we stripped the clear varnish, stained it and again clear varnished...

The only thing that changed in Poland is, the top...

No, I did not make the chair...it's a present from my son from his "African tour"...yeap, hand made...

The flowers are from the Gilboa mountain (David and Jonathan - Jonathan died on the Gilboa mountain and David cursed it - "no rain and no dew on you Gilboa"), that my wife collected and dried while we were living in Israel...

Regards
    niki

Re: Glass coffee table - finished

Wow Niki! What a great table. Thanks for posting the "genesis" of the table, too.
    I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

Looks good! Did you use a router to cut out the origional top? The dried flowers also look good and they can be re-arranged for a whole new look.
      Jim

Comment

Thank you so much for your kind words Andy and Jim

Jim
        The original top is in the garage attic.....in case that my wife will change her mind - you know...women

You can see all the WIP of the top just a few posts below " Glass coffee table WIP"

Regards
        niki

Comment

Working...
        X