3650 to DC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3650 to DC

Seeking advise to conect my new Delta 50-760 Dust Collector to my TS3650. My old shop vac easily attached to the TS outlet. While trying to get my DC to connect to the TS I was dumb-founded twice. First the 4"x 2 1/2" I bought is the wrong size (id vs od). Secondly the TS's dust connection is angled downward and toward the left rear leg. Holding the 4"x 2 1/2" to the TS's dust connection, it appears to me the 4" hose would be difficult at best, to mate the two machines together. So my questions are, is the 4"x 2 1/2" available, or do I simply use a 2 1/2" coupler. Next should the 4" hose simply reduce down and attach or do I install a ellbow to compensate for the TS's angled dust connection and left rear leg.

Re: 3650 to DC

I found it easier to use a short piece of 2 1/2" hose from the 3650 to the floor, and connect that to a 4" hose.
    Poplar Branch Wood Crafts

Comment

check out the threads on dust collection and the 3650. adapting whats stock so that it will accomodate your 4" dust collector will greatly enhance its effectiveness.
      there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

The outlet on the TS3650 is angled so that at a 45 degree bevel it is about the same angle on the other side.

I have exactly the same setup and use a 4" to 2.5" adapter that has the 2.5" at one edge rather than centered. The 2.5" fitting fits into the saw directly. It is a small amount of trouble to get on, but works great.

Comment

Working...
        X