arbor washer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• arbor washer

OK when in doubt I ask you guys/gals . When I put my stacked dado on my TS (3650) to 3/4 " I dont have room to put the arbor washer and nut on .also the same problem with the wobble dado . I got the forest 4" stiffener blade so I was thinking of using that instead for the washer .What do ya think ? also does any one have the brackets to install the Herc-u-lift to a bandsaw I misplaced mine . anyway thank for any help.

Re: arbor washer

I have cut datos with my stacked dato set and used the nut only. I was concerned because I know it is prefered to have a full nut of threads. I used care and checked the nut often.

Comment

This question has been asked many times before in here. If you read the manual it clearly says the washer is not needed when cutting dados. When all else fails RTFM.
      SSG, U.S. Army
      Retired
      K.I.S.S., R.T.F.M.

Comment

TOD is correct. You dont use the outer washer when using a dado stack.

Comment

Originally posted by TOD View Post
          This question has been asked many times before in here. If you read the manual it clearly says the washer is not needed when cutting dados. When all else fails RTFM.
          Tod Im not sure what you mean with RTFM , KISS I wish you could explain in better detail , but I did go and read the manual and it does give the information that i needed . YOU have good day brother.

Comment

KISS=Keep It Simple Stupid

RTFM=Read The Friggin Manual
            SSG, U.S. Army
            Retired
            K.I.S.S., R.T.F.M.

Comment

Originally posted by TOD View Post
              KISS=Keep It Simple Stupid

RTFM=Read The Friggin Manual
              GREAT REPLY TOD . I haven't been called stupid before . I think Ill jest consider the source

Comment

Working...
              X