X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jointer price

Have any of you seen the Jointer for less than $399 yet?
    Alan
    My Shop

Nope, maybe it's a Madison thing.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

But that wouldn't be fair ... and we know all of life is fair

I keep watching and checking. The planer has dropped to $329 and the P-C Brad Nailer kit has dropped a whopping $20 to $199. Hey, I'll take any savings I can get.
      Alan
      My Shop

Comment

Dueling Madisons!

HD by me-----seems someone isn't sending them the notices on things-----still have a 2424 on display----whopping discount price of $597-----lathe $199----and no other deals worth a darn
        Dave

Comment

I have read on other forums that HD's out west have had the Rigid jointer for $325 and under. Only 1 BORG in my area even has a jointer -- a floor model, none too attractive for the wear -- at $399.

Given that it's closeout time with the new line of Rigid's on their way, as well as the fact you can still get another week's extension on a 12 month 0% finance promotion, I wish on my dog's snout, they'd stop playing chicken, and drop the price enough to make me forget about the Delta's I could get at Woodworker's Warehouse or Lowe's. Tick, Tick, Tick, ....

Comment

Don't know where "out west" you are talking about, but all the HD's I have been to are 399.00!
            \"Aarrgh, sliver me timbers\"<br /><a href=\"http://www.picturetrail.com/daviddunlap\" target=\"_blank\">www.picturetrail.com/daviddunlap</a>

Comment

All the Rigid jointers at HD in Kansas are still $399...

Comment

Louisiana - $399. I check 1 of 3 local stores daily.
                keep makn\' sawdust!...just don\'t breath any.

Comment

The 6" RIDGID jointer is on sale right now at HD here in Burnaby, BC (Canada) for $399 Canadian. That's only about $250 US.

Comment

Checked yesterday-$399 in Denver. I have a feeling it will go down as soon as the orange ones start coming in. Continue on watching!

Comment

I'm a buyer at $250.
                      keep makn\' sawdust!...just don\'t breath any.

Comment

I just bought the jointer today for $359 Canadian (just outside Toronto). It normally retails for $659 Canadian.
                        It was the floor model, however, but it looks like it's just out of the box. Works great too.

Comment

Hi guys and fellow Canadian's.

Just picked up the last jointer in the Ottawa area. Heard about the sale kinda late but after several calls to stores in Kingston, Belleville and Oshawa areas i finally found one in a new store in Ottawa that was not in the computer system. Still new in a box and shrink wrapped for $399.

13" planers will also be on sale soon rumored at $329.

Comment

Just picked up the last jointer in the Ottawa area. Heard about the sale kinda late but after several calls to stores in Kingston, Belleville and Oshawa areas i finally found one in a new store in Ottawa that was not in the computer system. Still new in a box and shrink wrapped for $399.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X