Another Gas Related Price Increas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Gas Related Price Increas

I just got back from picking up my 50T combination blade from the place I take it to to have it sharpened. Between the last time I had it in for sharpening and now the price went from $.28 a tooth to $.37. Because they have many pick-up points around the state I'm sure that the biggest part of that increase can be traced back to fuel costs. I'm not complaining though as they do an excellent job sharpening and a sharpened blade is still a bargain compared to buying a new one. Anyone else seen similar price jumps in the cost of sharpening?
    ================================================== ====
    All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Re: Another Gas Related Price Increas

BadgerDave where do you take your blades? I have a saw blade that soon will be in need of some attention and have been looking for someplace closer to Madison, instead of mailing it.

Thanks, in advance!

Comment

WJ, I take them to Workbench Tool Co. They're located on Perry Street off Greenway Cross. The company that does the actual sharpening in located in Oshkosh or Fond du Lac or somewhere in that area. If you drop off your blade at Workbench by 10:00 AM on Wednesday you'll get it back the following Wednesday AM.
      ================================================== ====
      All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
        WJ, I take them to Workbench Tool Co. They're located on Perry Street off Greenway Cross. The company that does the actual sharpening in located in Oshkosh or Fond du Lac or somewhere in that area. If you drop off your blade at Workbench by 10:00 AM on Wednesday you'll get it back the following Wednesday AM.
        Excellent! Thanks a lot BD!

Comment

Working...
        X