Big Box Of Goodness!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Big Box Of Goodness!!

Well, I will definitely be careful. I also won't be doing it for awhile. I only run one tool at a time right now, so the slight dimming is tolerable.

Comment

thbalke...its quite simple to do. pick up any DIY wiring book @HD and exercise care when you are in the sub panel. make sure you use 12 gauge wire if installing a 20 amp 110v circuit and 14 gauge wire for a 15 amp 110v circuit. if the dedicated outlet is going to be in a metal box, make sure there is a ground screw in the box and that a wire from that screw is connected to the green ground screw on the outlet and those two are connected to the bare ground wire coming from the sub-panel (breaker). then just attach the white and black wires to the outlet, making sure to observe the correct polarity.
      there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

I'll definitely keep that in mind. I've worked with wiring before, but not in awhile. This should be fairly easy seeing as the breaker box is maybe 20 ft. from where I would place the outlet.

Comment

Working...
        X