X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to sell TS 3612

I need to sell Ridgid 3612 with installed BenchDog router table (on the right!)with a fence. Could someone suggest the best way of selling it? I'm located in New Jersey. I guess, whoever is interested would need to pick it up. By the way, I have a bunch of add-ons and other tools. Thanks. mikes@trisys.com

What else do you have? I'm sure there are people right here to unload tools on. If you list model #'s, condition, asking price, maybe pic's, you could get rid of some of it. UPS and Fedex are good for smaller items than the 3612. Why are you selling?

Comment

Mike,

please contact me. I send you an e-mail at your listed e-mail address. I am in the philly area and abotu to buy this saw, maybe we can work something out.

thank you!

jac cottrell

Comment

Thanks Andrew.

I'm selling because I have to. And not just the TS3612, but all of my workshop. Here's the list:

-Ridgid TS 3612 that's about 6 months old.
        I also have some add-ons for the TS.
        -Also, I've installed on it a BenchDog router table w/ fence about 2 months ago. It's the best router table for a table saw. It sells for about $300.
        -DeWalt (DW621) 2HP router. I have extra mounting plates for the table. A ton of router bits.
        -DeWalt miter saw 12". New sells for $299.
        -Many clamps. Several hand planes.
        -Tool stand.
        -Dove tail machine ( a cheap one).
        -Some dimensioned lumber (poplar, cherry, mahogany, maple, walnut, etc..)

Thanks for your help. mikes@trisys.com

Comment

Working...
        X