X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ShopNotes Issue #50 help

I'm wanting to try my hand at building the table saw workstation in this issue. ShopNotes website only offers the cutting diagram as a .pdf download but no article. Can anyone scan and email me a copy of the article? I currently have my Craftsman table saw apart in many little pieces totally rebuilding the arbor with new bearings and straightening. I'm also painting all of the adjusting screw mechanisms so that they won't rust. I would like to build the workcenter to house it all when I have it back together.

Re: ShopNotes Issue #50 help

maybe this will help
    http://rapidshare.com/files/14617479...s_Issue_50.pdf

Originally posted by dflorida View Post
    I'm wanting to try my hand at building the table saw workstation in this issue. ShopNotes website only offers the cutting diagram as a .pdf download but no article. Can anyone scan and email me a copy of the article? I currently have my Craftsman table saw apart in many little pieces totally rebuilding the arbor with new bearings and straightening. I'm also painting all of the adjusting screw mechanisms so that they won't rust. I would like to build the workcenter to house it all when I have it back together.

Comment

Bob,
      TNX a whale of a lot, I needed the same issue for the same reason.

AJ

Comment

do you have a link to any other Shopnotes or woodsmith issues ?

Comment

If you need the artical send me your e-mail address in a private message and I will send it to you. I scanned the pages and there is just over 5 megs of info.

Comment

thanks for the hint !

Comment

thanks for the post. how do you like that mag. i saw it for the first time the other day im sorta new to the woodworking seen and went to the library and have been reading the wood mags. should i get a subscription in your opinion or are there better ways out there. thanks

Comment

It's a great mag. No adverts and lots of info. My daughter gave me a subscription for xmas. I am going to ask for it every year as the tips and set ups that they have in there are great to read and put into practice. My wife found a garage sale with stacks of wood working mags that she nabbed for me. 3 boxes at $5/box. There was about 30 of the shop notes in it. Sometimes it pays to be in the right place at the right time, or least have a wife that is.

Comment

thanks for the info i just ordered 2 years worth but i'll tell my wife to keep her eyes open at the garage sales this summer, she loves to go.

Comment

you can find issues 1-104 on torrent files if you are into that sort of thing ("illegal" file sharing)

Comment

Working...
                    X