X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LSA Backlog

I'm sure members routinely post information about the LSA backlog, I thought I should pass along a conversation I had with Ridgid C/S today.

I purchased a EB44241 spindle sander in April and sent my "stuff" to Ridgid 4/21. I called today to follow up and was told that Ridgid is processing LSA apps they received in late February. The C/S rep suggested I follow up late September to check status.

Moral: Don't hold your breath! I hope some of you have waited for five or six months and it all turned out ok.

I'd love to hear any feedback.

Thanks

Re: LSA Backlog

The "backlog" has existed almost since the day they started the LLSA. This is either a very over-worked group or they are understaffed as this answer seems to be given everyone who calls to check the status of their overdue tool registration.

Sometimes the call will simply bring your registration to the forefront and you'll find your upgrade posted in a few days. However, the average seems to be about four to five months over the last year or so.

CWS

Comment

Thanks CW

Comment

I bought my TS3650 in february, and just got an email 15 minutes ago confirming it (I sent it in the week I bought the saw).

Comment

Working...
        X