X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• outfeed table

does anyone know of any plans to build an outfeed table that stands alone?, i dont want to reposition my motor or want it to interfere with bevel cuts . but i woud like for it to fold up or break down easily. or should i change my mind about hooking it directly to my saw?

Re: outfeed table

Did you check this thread?
    A lot a good ideas. I am working on yet another design but I am still inspired by the suggestions I found here.
    In order to understand recursion, one must first understand recursion.

Comment

yes, i did look at that, great looking table,but i didnt want to reposition my motor.

Comment

Originally posted by levon View Post
        yes, i did look at that, great looking table,but i didnt want to reposition my motor.
        I did not need to move the motor more than a 1/2 inch and it was no trouble.
        ---------------
        Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
        ---------------
        “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
        ---------
        "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
        ---------
        sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

darn, Bob, youre shooting down my excuses!

Comment

darn, Bob, youre shooting down my excuses!
            Then quit making them and build Bob's table.

Here's another idea............http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZyguUCdw4s
            Last edited by BadgerDave; 08-15-2008, 09:06 AM.
            Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

BD

im looking at that one seriously, thanks for the encouragement !

Comment

I like that setup too. The retractable caster idea I saw them use on another project, it's a good solution I think.
                ---------------
                Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
                ---------------
                “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
                ---------
                "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
                ---------
                sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Has anyone been able to locate the plans for the woodmagazine.com outfeed table/bench that Badger Dave posted on youtube ?
                  I searched the site and found it was unavailable.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by tierraverde@comcast.net View Post
                    Has anyone been able to locate the plans for the woodmagazine.com outfeed table/bench that Badger Dave posted on youtube ?
                    I searched the site and found it was unavailable.

Thanks
                    The video is free, but the plan will cost you. I bought the downloadable PDF plan at woodmagazine.com. Just go to their Wood Store and do a little searching. It's there somewhere in the workbench plans section. I never got around to building it, but I still plan to do so.

Comment

Thanks Bob,
                      I went there earlier and could not find it. I don't mind buying it but just no luck locating it.
                      I'll go back and look again.

Comment

Bob Mc
                        Thanks to your search hints, I found the plan and downloaded it. I Will build this puppy in the spring when this Global Warming in Chicago is over with.

Comment

OK, so I hunt for 2 hours to find this plan, take a break and go shopping with the wife to the grocery store.
                          While killing time as she grazes the isles, I pick up a magazine in the reading isle called "Home Shop Ideas.
                          I come home and read Bob's post (above) about searching using the keyword "Workbench" and PRESTO, I find the plan.
                          So I download it for $7.95, log off and retreat to relax and read my new magazine.
                          As is my life's luck, on page 76 is an illustrated article, plans and 5 pages in living color of the same plan tablesaw/workbench!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          I paid $7.00 additional bucks for the magazine.
                          I guess I should have bought some lottery tickets.
                          This is hillarious.

Comment

http://www.forums.woodnet.net/ubbthr...5&o=&fpart=all
                            Poplar Branch Wood Crafts

Comment

does anyone know of any plans to build an outfeed table that stands alone?, i dont want to reposition my motor or want it to interfere with bevel cuts . but i woud like for it to fold up or break down easily. or should i change my mind about hooking it directly to my saw?
                              Hi. Just saw this thread. I'm in process of building a combined outfeed table/ workbench from Wood Magazine. I'll post photos when I finish it. Biggest advantage here is it doubles as a workbench/ assembly table, and takes the same floorspace as the saw without impacting your workspace.

Gerry

You can find the plans at WOOD magazine September 2007

Comment

Working...
                              X