No announcement yet.

Ridgid AC1035 Zero Clearance Insert (Pic's)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid AC1035 Zero Clearance Insert (Pic's)

I bought 2 of the Ridgid AC1035 Zero Clearance Inserts from the Ridgid's online parts, and I'm very pleased so far... Ridgid service was very fast… Wish once again I could just get them at HD so I didn't have to pay shipping and handling but that's another discussion all together...

I bought the inserts sight un-seen... I couldn't get a picture or glimp’s from anywhere, so I just bit the bullet and bought them...

Anyway to make a long story short, I wanted to share a few pictures of them for you fellow Ridgid tablesaw owners that can't find or see one to look at either...

Hope the pictures are helpful to those of you still deciding…
    Regards,<br /><br />Big Johnson<br /><br />Pictures: <a href=\" gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php\" target=\"_blank\"> gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php</a>

Lots of big red plastic're really putting that digital camera to the test!
    Like you, I recently bought 3, specially because of the shipping costs. Now everything is Zero Clearance!! Is this good? As yet, not my Dado set, but that's to come. Forrest, seems to offer good value plates at about the same price. Big surprise compared with their blades. I'll try some of their's next, at $12 not too much to lose.
    What differentiates a good from a bad ZC plate anyway?? Someone was not happy with the Ridgid ZC quality on the forum recently. I can't understand why. They work well and seem more than adequately made for me.