X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Grey" tools finally marked down

Just a "heads up" for you all .... here at the HD in Madison, MS the "grey" tools are finally marked down. I know others have been getting deals for some time but the yellow tags are finally out ... Jointer and Bandsaw are both yellow tagged for $299. The Radial Arm and Drill Press were also marked but I do not remember the prices. For those of you looking for deals, now may be the best time, check your local stores.
    Alan
    My Shop

Same prices in Irvine, CA. I think the drill press was $229. I managed to get a grey oscillating spindle sander in the box for $150. It was not part of the sale, but I talked my way into 25% off.

Unfortunately my store only had floor models for the other equipment.

Comment

Yeah I read a post on woodnet for a 250 dollar OLD EMMERSON IN THE BOX BANDSAW

It's in Chicago Area

Jake

Comment

The Jointer and Bandsaw have both been snapped up already. This particular store has only been open a few months. I tried to get them to make me a deal on the jointer several months ago but nothin' doin'. I had kept an eye on the jointer, it was the only one they had and I knew it. They finally assembled it and put it on display. At one point they had a few of the bandsaws and several Radial Arms. Today the orange Jointer and Bandsaw are setup! I was not in a position where I could get the jointer now anyway so the mark down was no help. Not complaining as I was able to build up my tool collection quite a bit in 2003!
        Alan
        My Shop

Comment

Working...
        X