Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCMS-1290???

Jake,
    I am very interested in getting one of the new SCMS-1290's as soon as they come out... Is the January release date still accurate or do you anticipate it being a bit longer? A couple of projects I am working on really desire to be cut with this type of saw instead of my tablesaw which I am currently using (very cumbersome to cut long boards on)...

I got a copy of the “Workbench Magazine” and read through all the reviews of the 12” SCMS, I am very pleased with Ridgid’s results… My Christmas woodworking sales have given me the green light for the new saw and backlog for spring items is high… I will hold out a little longer… [img]smile.gif[/img]

Anyway, just wondering if you could give me an update???
    Regards,<br /><br />Big Johnson<br /><br />Pictures: <a href=\"http://www.woodworkersweb.com/modules.php?set_albumName=albuv85&op=modload&name= gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.woodworkersweb.com/modules.php?set_albumName=albuv85&op=modload&name= gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php</a>

Johnson,

You have mail

Jake

Comment

Originally posted by Big Johnson:
      Jake,
      I am very interested in getting one of the new SCMS-1290's as soon as they come out... Is the January release date still accurate or do you anticipate it being a bit longer? A couple of projects I am working on really desire to be cut with this type of saw instead of my tablesaw which I am currently using (very cumbersome to cut long boards on)...

I got a copy of the “Workbench Magazine” and read through all the reviews of the 12” SCMS, I am very pleased with Ridgid’s results… My Christmas woodworking sales have given me the green light for the new saw and backlog for spring items is high… I will hold out a little longer… [img]smile.gif[/img]

Anyway, just wondering if you could give me an update???
      Chris Berg

Comment

Working...
      X