X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Everyone,

I just brought home a new TS2400LS today. I haven't had a chance to try it out yet but I just finished setting it up and I'm impressed with it's quality. Everything was in perfect alignment right out of the box.

I'm pretty new to woodworking so I'm sure you'll be hearing a lot of questions from me.

Paul

Re: New Member

Welcome to the forums Paul. We wont even hold California against you!
    info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

Welcome Paul.......
      Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Welcome, Paul. Ask away. There's always someone around to answer, and the rest of us learn lots from the process.
        I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

Welcome to the forum Paul!

Comment

Originally posted by papadan View Post
            Welcome to the forums Paul. We wont even hold California against you!
            Welcome to the forum, Paul! ( I'm not so sure about the California, though.)

Comment

Another, "Welcome aboard, Paul", from an occasional poster here. Good bunch of folks with a lot of savy on many fronts. Chime in any time and, if you're like me, be a bit intimidated by the knowledge of this fine forum. But, don't let that stop you from posting away.

Later,
              Chiz
              Later,
              Chiz

Comment

Awfully good of you guys to welcome me here, being that I'm from California and all . I'll have to keep an eye out for the tree huggers while I'm building my new deck!

--Paul

Comment

Originally posted by PaulW View Post
                  Awfully good of you guys to welcome me here, being that I'm from California and all . I'll have to keep an eye out for the tree huggers while I'm building my new deck!

--Paul
                  If they do assault you, you can tell them that the lumber has been treated and should live longer than if left standing in some damp wooded area.
                  Later,
                  Chiz

Comment

Working...
                  X