X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TS3650 - How many blister packs?

I have just unpacked a new TS3650 and gone through the parts list to make sure everything is there.

The manual mentions a Blister Hardware Pack on page 15 (key #17) , and then additionally mentions small and large Blister Hardware Packs on page 16 (keys #18 and #19).

I located only two blister packs (one larger and one smaller).

Are there really three blister packs, or is the one mentioned on page 15 merely a typo?

Re: TS3650 - How many blister packs?

I had 2 blister packs in mine. The bigger one is for the saw and the other is for the herculift. The manual gives you the bolt sizes for the saw assembly but the Herculift instructions do not give you the bolt sizes. Make sure you have a 12 mm wench and a 13 mm wrench.

Comment

Originally posted by bert304 View Post
      I had 2 blister packs in mine. The bigger one is for the saw and the other is for the herculift. The manual gives you the bolt sizes for the saw assembly but the Herculift instructions do not give you the bolt sizes. Make sure you have a 12 mm wench and a 13 mm wrench.
      If you download the manual PDF from the Ridgid website it has the bolt sizes. Once I got to the herculift instructions I did a WTF?! and built the rest of it from the online instructions.

--Jeff

Comment

The blister pack problem is in some of the manuals you get with the saw. MY manual showed 3 blister packs,instead of the correct number which is on in each list plus a small bag of parts for the rails. It turns out that is what i was missing. Thanks very much for this site other wise I would not have found the on line manual.. Thanks Wayne

Comment

Working...
        X