Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MarkR,

Great news!!! Congratulations!!!!!

And how appropriate that you posted this in the "What you've been working on" thread.

Wayno,

You can never have too many workbenches. I was recently trying to convince my better half she needed one of those European vises mounted on her kitchen island.......

Why do they look at us like that??????? [img]smile.gif[/img]

Later,
    Wood Dog

Comment

Hey, who stuck that emoticon on the end of my post? It certainly does not convey my good wishes!

Best regards,

Henry

Comment

Thanks All. This is by far the best "project" I have ever made. What an AWESOME experience. It was a bit stressfull for the first 2 days, Brian got in a bit of distress during labor which caused him to breath and swallow some stuff he was not suppose too! Ended up in an emergency C-Section. Two days later, Mommy and Baby are doing great. He slept in our room for the first time last night. I'm sure it will get old, but for some reason I didn't mind getting woken up every 3 hours.
        Mark

Comment

I'm working on a coat rack.
          Andy B.

Comment

NEW PROJECT:

Thanks to the @#!%*&@!## that broke in, ripped off, and trashed my RV I now have another project. A number of drawers were pulled out, thrown down, and broken. Insurance covers most but after looking at the construction of the drawers, I think I can do better than the stock replacement. The faces are all solid oak and fortunately not damaged. The rest of the drawer is pretty well messed up.

As soon as I finish these WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE posters, I'm going to start on the repairs. Oh well, this may be a good time to invest in that Leigh dovetail jig I've been trying to convince myself I needed. (AKA looking for that silver lining.) I know there are some real experts on this forum in that area and could sure use some advice.

I don't even know where to begin with the damage on the hardwood floors in the galley. Maybe it's not as bad as it looked(hope).

I'm so mad right now I could spit nails. Anybody need a Mad Dog air nailer?

Wood Dog (aka Mad Dog......'till I get over it)

Comment

Mad Dog...

Sorry to hear that, there is little that makes me madder that someone stealing something I own...my property is not yours for you to come and take. Hope they catch whoever did it.

Jake

Comment

Working...
              X