Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm in Love

Love my new MS 1250.
    After a weeks use,It's great to have an accurate, sturdy saw in the collection.
    Things actually fit together very well.
    Don't know how I got by with the old HF 8 1/4" for so long,(passed it off to the wife).
    Makes me want the TP1300 even more. If the quality is even close to that of the MS1250, it has to be a great planer.
    Rob Johnson
    Orange,Ca.
    Just tilt your head a little and it will look straight!

I do not have the MS1250, but do own the MS1060, along with 9 other machines by Ridgid. I know what you mean, I love the solid construction, ease of adjustments and the well defined manuals that make it possable, power of the motors, and the accuracy I'm able to achieve with them.

I am hoping someday to add the MS1290, but adding the milling room and finish room to the shop first is a must to make room for any more machines. If I could only find a money tree seed to plant!
    John E. Adams<br /><a href=\"http://www.woodys-workshop.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.woodys-workshop.com</a>

Comment

I got the ts2424 and the jointer jp610 I love it.
      Andy B.

Comment

My TP1300 has been rock solid and accurate for over 5000 bd feet so far.
        \"Is it Friday yet?\"

Comment

I just wish I would have found this forum and learned about Ridgid before I bought my Craftsman...Ryobi... table saw. The fence on that thing is just(imo)junk.
          Rob Johnson
          Orange Ca.
          Just tilt your head a little and it will look straight!

Comment

Working...
          X