X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIDGID tablesaw 3650 VS 3660

I asked this ? under tool experts forum and have had no response as of yet, and since the sale starts in the morning i was hoping to get some feed back tonight.. Thanks in advance..

HomeDepot in Canada has 2 of these saws listed on their website, but aside from wider table depth 43 inches to 50" and a 25 Kg weight diffrence I am at odds trying to choose one, Can anyone help me which is better?? Since this is my first saw to buy I want to make the right decision..

Re: RIDGID tablesaw 3650 VS 3660

Originally posted by newfiee View Post
    I asked this ? under tool experts forum and have had no response as of yet, and since the sale starts in the morning i was hoping to get some feed back tonight.. Thanks in advance..

HomeDepot in Canada has 2 of these saws listed on their website, but aside from wider table depth 43 inches to 50" and a 25 Kg weight diffrence I am at odds trying to choose one, Can anyone help me which is better?? Since this is my first saw to buy I want to make the right decision..
    They are roughly equivalent. The 3650 comes in two boxes instead of one, and the 3660 has two extra leg supports. I don't think there are any other differences. If one is cheaper than the other, I would go with that one. Either way, make sure you get it new (not recon) from HD if you want the lifetime service agreement (and remember to register).

Comment

Thanks for the info, but there are some other diffrences as stated, for a more detailed list try here I am just unsure which is best

http://www.homedepot.ca/webapp/wcs/s...chLevel=level1

Comment

For all realistic purposes they are identical. One of the issues you may have (and I've seen this at several HD's) is that with the TS3550 they'll have one box, but not the other. I have no idea why, they just do. The TS3660 is one box, sturdier legs but everything else is pretty much the same.

I bought the TS3660 as it was A.) New B.) 1 Box and C.) Sturdier Legs. It setup in about 2 hours. I was able to unload it and get it into the basement with a dolly. Pretty straight forward.

You won't go wrong with either, but if they have the TS3660 for the same price, I wouldn't hesitate and I'd get it.

BTW unless they are different in Canada, the table widths haven't changed between models. Some of those stat's look wrong sadly.

Ryan

Comment

Ok have my new 3650 just waiting to get the time to set it up, Also could not help myself from getting new 16 gauge finish nailer by Ridgid , Hmmm very nice, and the safety glasses that came with the air nail are awesome light weight and comfortable

Comment

Working...
          X