Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to bye a Forrest Woodworker 2 Blade?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to bye a Forrest Woodworker 2 Blade?

Ok Now,

I am going to bye a Forrest Woodworker 2 blade. Where can I find the best deal at? I know some of you guys have bought them and shopped around for them. I am hoping you can point me in the right direction for saving a few $$$$$.

Scott

I got mine at Amazon (www.amazon.com). Good price, no tax, and free shipping on orders over $49. One downside is that it will take a week to get it if you take advantage of the free shipping.
    Mark

Comment

Amazon.com, best price and got mine in about 4 days.Very happy with both of them, 10" & 12". I have othe brands "just hanging around" use them some time on preasure treated or rough stuff. Kinda save the best for the fine stuff. Like it has ben noted, free shipping and NO tax. I felt that it was whoth the extra shipping time, Enjoy. Docdick

Comment

I buy most tools through Amazon, but I've found http://www.forrestblades.com to be cheaper for blades. Not sure what they charged me for shipping, but the blade was $89.

<edit> shipping was $6. I see the full kerf is $94.99 now, thin is still $89. With shipping, still a couple bucks cheaper than Amazon I think.

-- Galen S.

[ 06-26-2002, 12:53 PM: Message edited by: typecast ]

Comment

Working...
        X