Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone mount Rockler Router table to 3612?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone mount Rockler Router table to 3612?

I just bought Rockler Router Table extension 27"x23.5" to mount to TS3612. Anyone out there do this already? Any tips? Please help.
    PROFESIONAL SAWDUSTMAKER

Let me know how it goes.
    Andy B.

Comment

I've read either on this, or perhaps another forum that the Rockler tabble fit like a glove. Can't say much more than that though as I don't have the table saw version.

Comment

WENT WELL. TABLE FITS WITH SOME MINOR WORK. THE BEST SOLUTION I CAME UP WITH WAS TO MOUNT IT TO MAIN TABLE, REMOVING LEFT WING AND USING 4 ORIGINAL HOLES FOR WING IN TS3612. USED 5/16 HANGER BOLTS. DIDNT MESS WITH RAILS. BUILT SIMPLE STRAIGHT LEGS SUPPORTING FAR END OF ROUTER TABLE. FEELS SOLID, PLATE FITS MY BOSCH 1617EVS PERFECTLY.

I'M TRYNG TO BUILD A ROUTE FENCE I CAN SLIP ON TOP OF 3612 FENCE. STILL WORKING ON IT IN MY MIND.
        PROFESIONAL SAWDUSTMAKER

Comment

Went well for me too.

I just drilled 6 holes in the router table (3 front & 3 back) and mounted it straight onto the fence rails. Can't remember the size of the bolts I used but the heads fit right into the slots in the rails. Used lockwashers and nuts. Drilled the holes slightly ovalized (up & down) so I could make sure the tabletop would be level with the CI wing. Leveled it all up and socked down the nuts. Fence slides right over with no problem, could even use the back side of the RIDGID fence on the router table if I had the notion.

Works great. Gonna add support legs though, just so there's no sag (haven't seen any yet, been about 6 months). The fence seems plenty strong to support the weight of the table. I've got a light touch when I use the table so I haven't had any problems.

Comment

Working...
          X