X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dust Collection for TS3612

I recently purchased a TS 3612. Only thing that I am not happy about is the dust collection part.

Where can I find dust collection accessories for 3612s? What other ideas I could use to ease dust collection probelm.

Appreciate and invite suggestions from experts.

Thanks

Ridden;
    Welcome to the forum. Follow the link posted . It will take you to a page with a bunch of 3612 dust collection subjects. I have the same saw and i used 1/4 plywood and lotsa duct tape (naturally )

Dust collection 3612
    <a href=\"http://www.woodshopphotos.com/gallery/Ralphs-workshop\" target=\"_blank\">www.woodshopphotos.com/gallery/Ralphs-workshop</a><br /><br />I can fix anything......where\'s the duct tape ?? :-)

Comment

Thanks.
      I went through quite bit of older posts. A couple of great suggestions are:
      1) Dust port from Grizzly
      2) Dust Diaper from woodcraft

Comment

Ridden,

Perhaps if you post your e-mail address you'll get some suggestions...

David

Comment

I used the the dust port for the bottom of the saw. Covered the back with three pieces of 1/4" plywood attached with velcro. Covered the front with one of those magnetic vent covers. Also utilized the the dust hole on the blade guard with homemade overarm dust collection system with HF DC. Works like a champ. Gets 95% of the dust.

Won

Comment

Working...
          X