New here hi to all.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here hi to all.

I am a new member here and a new rigid tool owner I just mover to upstate ny from florida to run a construction supply company. I bought a 175 year old house and have re done it inside and out. I am now setting up my work shop with rigid tools I just got the 14" band saw and 13" planner and a 6 1/8" jointer and plan to get the table saw this week or next. since compleating the house my wife has been letting me go wild with new toys. If I can help any of you with blades and such I will be glat to I rep. Irwin & Lenox and a few othe lines of tools I am trying to pick up rigid now.
    Have a great day unless you've made other plans.

Welcome aboard E_S_Taylor, glad to meet you.

My shop is pretty much Ridgid also.

You dont have a line on a flooring nailer similar to the PC FCN200 do you?

Jerry
    It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious.

Comment

Welcome! Can you get the German made Irwin 10" saw blades, and do you have a price list available?

Comment

The Irwin Marathon 10" blades 40T $20.00 60T $32.00 80T $40.00
        Have a great day unless you've made other plans.

Comment

Welcome E_S_Taylor. I just finished assembling my TS3560 table saw. One advice I will give, the manual is very lacking. A better one is on line. Log on to www.ridgid.com and download their manual. It makes things a lot easier.

Comment

Hi E_S_Taylor! I'm pretty new here too, I think I joined the day before you did.

I have the table saw and the jointer, too. I'd like to know what you think of the band saw as that's my next major purchase. I plan on making an entertainment center for the house very soon (husband is bugging me that it's not already made!!), and I think having a band saw would be almost required for that.

I'll be in touch via PM regarding some blades very soon!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]
            I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

Working...
            X