X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forrest WoodWorker II

I purchased one of these blades at a woodworking show back in January. Actually my wife talked me into it after seeing the demo. I had never before belived these demos, I usually can never get things to work like the demo guys do! I always used the OK blades from HD or whatever was on sale at the time.....

But WOW, this blade is just incredible! And with only 40 teeth it cuts twice as good as my 60 tooth blade(Frued from HD). There are no saw marks, and the cutting is effertless. The wood looks "polished" after cuting. I have crosscut oak and BC plywood with no tearing or chipping, Oak stock, Maple, Formica, Mellamine and even some Corian with perfect results using my TS 2400.
    This thing is worth every penny I paid for it and then some. The "show" price was $90.00 with a 1 year money back warranty. They can keep the $$$ because I will not give up this blade!
    I just wanted to plug a Great product.
    It is simply awsome!

These are just my thoughts and opinions....they are worth what you paid for them!

[ 03-07-2003, 09:51 PM: Message edited by: Ken Deckelman ]

I too have the WWII blade. I'm amazed at how well it cuts. There was a sale a few months back and I picked up a spare for $84.

I highly recommend it.

Michael

Comment

Originally posted by Ken Deckelman:
      I purchased one of these blades at a woodworking show back in January. Actually my wife talked me into it after seeing the demo. I had never before belived these demos, I usually can never get things to work like the demo guys do! I always used the OK blades from HD or whatever was on sale at the time.....

But WOW, this blade is just incredile! And with only 40 teeth it cuts twice as good as my 60 tooth blade(Frued from HD). There are no saw marks, and the cutting is effertless. The wood looks "polished" after cuting. I have crosscut oak and BC plywood with no tearing or chipping, Oak stock, Maple, Formica, Mellamine and even some Corian with perfect results using my TS 2400.
      This thing is worth every penny I paid for it and then some. The "show" price was $90.00 with a 1 year money back warranty. They can keep the $$$ because I will not give up this blade!
      I just wanted to plug a Great product.
      It is simply awsome!

These are just my thoughts and opinions....they are worth what you paid for them!
      I also got one a year or so at the show in Atlanta and use it as my main blade. I had a maple board that must have been under a lot of stress because it closed the kerf as I was sawing and stopped the motor dead. After I turned off the saw I mistakenly wrenched the board off of the saw blade. I tried to re-saw in the same saw cut and didn’t notice that a tooth had come off of the blade until I had gotten to that part of the cut. I sent it back to Forrest and told them every thing that had happened and they replaced it with a new blade with no charge!
      I wish I had as much time to do woodworking as I spend reading and thinking about it!

Comment

Working...
      X