Anyone, & Everyone, please comment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woody,

I'v been reading your posts for some time and been keeping up with your problems with your bandsaw. That seemed like a big worry to me then, because I and many here have the same bandsaw. Bandsaw problems don't seem like much to worry about when you hear news like yours.

I don't post here much but me and my family will be praying for you. God bless you.

Chris Byers and family

Comment

Woody,
      Keep your chin up and fight this like its a bad bandsaw. Our thoughts and well wishes are with you and your family.
      Sincerely,
      JJC

Comment

Woody,
        You will be in my thoughts and prayers. My best advice to you would be to listen to your doctor, and keep at your work as much as you can. Best wishes.

Paul

Comment

Hang in there buddy. God bless you and your family.
          keep makn\' sawdust!...just don\'t breath any.

Comment

Woody
            You will be in our prayers and we all know what that can do. Glad you got a settlement on your bandsaw, I know that is not very important now.
            Steve

Comment

Woody,
              I am so sorry to hear of your illness. I wish only the best for you and I know that with your attitude things will turn out that way.
              God bless you,
              Rafael
              www.TheWoodCellar.com

Comment

Woody,
                I hope you beat the big "C"....Spend more time with the family and less time with the wood....My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family...

Comment

I'm sorry to hear about your illness.
                  Andy B.

Comment

Andy, sent you a private message on the JP mobile base. Email me.

Paul, finsished up the rocking horse last saturday, cleaned, closed and turned the heat off in the shop sunday.

Every, Thank you kindly for your generous thoughts and prayers. Good Bless.
                    John E. Adams<br /><a href=\"http://www.woodys-workshop.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.woodys-workshop.com</a>

Comment

Working...
                    X