Didn't mean to...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didn't mean to...

Didn't mean to cause such a stir with the "Ridgid news" post so I deleted it.
    Patrick

Not bad, we've become our own moderators! [img]smile.gif[/img]

While it was nice to get everyone's opinion and spark a friendly debate, we have to respect the Ridgid forum/rules. It's one of the best places I've found to get my questions/problems answered without a bunch of smart A!! comments thrown back.

Till the next corporate move!!

Comment

Patrick,

I didn't think it was much of a stir, I just wanted us to get back to woodworking. No biggie...

All,

As a moderator I try never to delete or close any topic, though I will try to steer it from time to time. I do not want people to feel like they have to censor themselves because the moderator is going to delete a topic or post that the he dislikes. If you have a problem with RIDGID tools let us know, it helps us to better understand the customer and his or her usage of the tools.

Jake

Comment

Jake,
        based on the posts I've seen on this forum, I think it's safe to say most of us are very well pleased with the performance/value of the RIDGID tools we have purchased.

It's the Home Depot we all love to hate...

Comment

Jake;

I have parked myself here after several other forums boards because of 2 reasons.
          One being there isn't the name calling, insult giving crap you find on others.
          Two, is the involvment of the moderatoer, like yourself. You do a fine job, impartial, fair, honest and accurate information.
          The people that frequent this forum is the same as you.
          What more could anyone ask for?
          And the machinery...well, my web site says it all.
          Proud Owner and User of Ridgid Machinery.
          John E. Adams<br /><a href=\"http://www.woodys-workshop.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.woodys-workshop.com</a>

Comment

Thanks Guys, I'm glad to be of service.

Jake

Comment

Working...
            X