X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Question

Hi fellas---been awhile since I have been here but I have a question. Is it my imagination that the line if Rigid Stationary Tools has gotten smaller? Looking for jointer and does Rigid have a lathe??

Re: General Question

Ridgid still has the model JP0610 6" jointer that's a well respected tool. I don't believe they have the lathe any longer, and it was among their worst efforts anyway.

Comment

I think there the same size, and I agree , leave the lathe for the lathe guys
      Help With Your Pool Or Spa Pump?►WeT HeaD Pump Repair ► Watch Me On YouTube: Pool & Spa Pump Repair TV
      New: Pump Repair MagazineNew: Pool & Spa Pump Repair Forums

Comment

It seems to me that I recently read somewhere (on this forum, I think) that the jointer has been discontinued. My local store (Corning, NY) has removed their floor model and I believe they no longer have any in stock. However, at the Binghamton store I noticed that they had five NIB on the floor, but I don't recall seeing a floor model on my visit there around Thanksgiving.

CWS

Comment

Originally posted by CWSmith View Post
          It seems to me that I recently read somewhere (on this forum, I think) that the jointer has been discontinued. My local store (Corning, NY) has removed their floor model and I believe they no longer have any in stock. However, at the Binghamton store I noticed that they had five NIB on the floor, but I don't recall seeing a floor model on my visit there around Thanksgiving.

CWS
          I heard that also about the jointer but based on my local Home Depot its only a rumor. They always have several available and replensih the stock when supplies get low.

Comment

Working...
          X