Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Herculift coming out

Jake,
    I read in a previous thread that Ridgid will be coming out with a new Herculift system for the universal stand around February. Will this also fit on the bandsaw? Are you guy's still looking around that time frame(getting tired of dragging around the planer)?? Thanks.
    GaryO

Gary,

Yes we sre still planning on introducting a new caster set, though it looks like it will be March instead of Feburary. Yes the castor set will fit the band saw and the universal leg set.

Jake

Comment

Jake,

What will be the advantage(s) of the new Herc-u-lift system? I really like the existing product, but my older brother is considering a caster system for his TS.

Comment

Jake,

Will the new herculift also fit the planer stand and the 601 jointer?

Thanks,

Jeff

Comment

The advantage of the new caster set is that it can be adjusted for a bunch of different leg stands. If you have a table saw already, go head and get the current Herc-U-Lift. Functionally the new one and the old one are the same.

The Herc-U-Lift Plus, as it is called, will fit the planer stand, but it will not fit the JP0610 jointer.

Jake

Comment

Thanks Jake, that's great news. I will be using this system for most of my equipment. For those of you out there, this is probably the most "user friendly" mobile base system out there. Step on one plate, and away you go.

Jake, the HD in my neck of the woods is seriously cutting back on their Ridgid accessory's they are carrying. Will this be available on your web site? Thanks.
            GaryO

Comment

Jake,

What about the RAS?
              Andy B.

Comment

It should be on the web site though I can't confirm it will at this time.

The Herc-U-Lift Plus will fit the RAS.

Jake

Comment

Working...
                X