Let's see some project pics!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John,
    Looks like you really took your time and did a very nice job with that Gazeebo. It pays to take time and have a project turn out top notch, very rewarding.

Comment

• Thank you Speedball
      this gazebo came with a plan but i didnt use it. they had the floor boards going from side to side. i also changed the roof pitch from 12/12 to 5/12.
      thanks again
      john
      John from Belgrave ont.

www.extremebirdhouse.com

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/...d=112698715866

Comment

• Wow

Very nice work on the gazebo!!!!
        http://www.picturetrail.com/gid6255915

Comment

• Thank you bullethead.
          John from Belgrave ont.

www.extremebirdhouse.com

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/...d=112698715866

Comment

• Here's some maple boxes i made to display some of my boys karate belts .Ths glass looks a little dirty because the protective film is still on it
            i really like the lock mitre joints ,but take a bit to get them set up properly

Nelz
            Attached Files

Comment

• Great job Nelz. The joints look like they came out great as well as the finished project.

WWS
              Still enjoying all 10 fingers!

Comment

• Very cool!

I really like the way the belts are displayed in the cases!
                Very cool Nelz.
                They look great!

Nobu
                Yoroshiku onegai shimasu

Comment

• thanx guys the little guy likes them too,only 5 more belts to go so that should keep me busy
                  Heres some dead blow mallets I made out of some left over maple,oak and cherry i had ,they are weighted inside with steel bb's
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Outdoor Projects

Hey Y'all:

It's been a very busy summer. I attach some pics of my latest projects - a deck off the front of our house.

Also two pics of a chair - a Westport chair, from a design that is 100 yrs old!
                    Attached Files
                    "Dad, E means empty, NOT broken" - my cousin Doug, to his dad after the tractor ran out of diesel and Ed claimed the gas gauge was broken.

Comment

• I'm a little late joining this discussion, but...

There are a lot of great looking projects on this thread. Nice work to everyone and thanks for sharing.

Here's a pic of a cradle I built for my youngest son about 1-1/2 years ago. I bought the plans from Cherry Tree several years ago and intended on building it for my oldest son (7 years old now). As things usually go for me, I got too busy and never made it. Anyway, it was ready just in time for the last one.

It was a real fun project.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by toomanysplinters; 08-16-2006, 08:49 AM.
                      toomanysplinters

Comment

• Nice job, store it well and the grandkids will be able to use it

Comment

• NICE job toomanysplinters. I've been looking around for some plans for a cradle also,Do you remember how much for the plans?
                          Can anyone else recommend some cradle plans that turned out well for them I dont have a lathe so spindles are out i guess

Nelz

Comment

• Plans...

Hey Nelz and wbrooks,

Thanks! I just checked, and Cherry Tree still offers these plans. They're $17.95 for the plans and $56.95 for the parts kits. There's no turning involved with this project. The spindles are all dowels and the wooden knobs are bought. I would imagine that the parts kit includes those parts.

Here's a link to their website... http://www.cherrytreetoys.com/search...earchbyprice=0
                            toomanysplinters

Comment

• Here's my first two solo projects. The first is a poplar toybox I made for my son. The letter routing was done with a fixed base router and straight edge.

The second is a boat bed I made inspired by a similar bed by pottery barn. The wood is red oak, the beadboard look is solid plywood with V-grooves run down the middle.

Now that I have a decent router and table saw (and a little more experience), more projects coming soon hopefully...
                              Attached Files

Comment

• one more pic of the boat bed
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X