No announcement yet.

Let's see some project pics!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just stopped by to add my latest project. Just finished up the new swing for our yard. Walnut and Birdseye Maple.
    info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

• nice work dan and glad to see you back here
      9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

• Splendid work Dan, that was a really cool touch transitioning from the walnut to the maple with the sapwood. I bet you spent a considerable amount of time concentrating on not screwing up that heart; it really showcases your talent.

Woodslayer

Comment

• Fantastic work Dan. I do envy your talent! I agree with woodslayer on the time you probably spent on that project to have it come out so well.
          Still enjoying all 10 fingers!

Comment

• Wow Dan that looks great, love the carved heart and the finish really sets it off. Hope you will consider hanging around for a while

Comment

• I hope some day I will be this good.

Hello Everyone,

I have been collecting woodworking tools for a couple of years now and it's about time I start putting them to use. Here is one of my first projects. I hope this picture will post. The bottem 2 inches of our mirror had a defect and I was going to replace the whole thing. The only problem was the build of our house glued the mirror to the wall and I did not want to replace all that drywall.

Attached Files
              Last edited by foulkeworks; 08-24-2006, 02:18 PM.
              -Daryle

===================================

Comment

• Extreme Birdhouse # 21

hi again everyone
                here is my latest extreme birdhouse.
                this one is made from 60 yr old reclaimed cedar barn wood.
                Attached Files
                John from Belgrave ont.

www.extremebirdhouse.com

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/...d=112698715866

Comment

• Extreme Birdhouse # 22

hi everyone
                  here is my next extreme birdhouse. it is also made from 60 yr old reclaimed barn wood.
                  Attached Files
                  John from Belgrave ont.

www.extremebirdhouse.com

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/...d=112698715866

Comment

• Kitchen Cabinets!!

Some of you may remember a post I put out a while back called Bandsaw Operator problem, Well after conquering the bandsaw fiasco I was able to resaw enough oak to redo all the kitchen cabinet doors and drawers. This was my first attempt at kitchen cabinets. Everytime I walk into the kitchen I have this thought that "Hey I built those darn things." I can see all the flaws and it doesn't even bother me. The first pic is right after they were resawn and the second is the finished deal.
                    Attached Files
                    Measure twice...Cut once..I always forget that one!

Comment

• Very nice

Beautiful McCoy!
                      So what does the little woman think about them? That's the REAL test.
                      Yoroshiku onegai shimasu

Comment

• Nice job McCoy. Always nice to have a feeling of a job well done, especially when you have to live in it.
                        Still enjoying all 10 fingers!

Comment

• Thought I would post pictures of my first project. A set of Red Oak bunk beds for my grand children.

Beds before finishing

After finishing with water based shellac and water based lacquer from target coatings.

The water based finshes were very easy to spray and i think that they gave great results.

Ken

Comment

• Nice job, McCoy! Nice work on resawing. The cabinets are beautiful!!!

Nice bed, Ken! Those water-based finishes do look nice. I take it they're a little more kid-safe than the normal shellac and lacquer? Looks like the little guy really likes em!
                            I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

• Finished this serving tray for LOML a week or so ago. This was a fun project. Made from cherry and maple with mahogany trim. The legs are tiger maple.

Comment

• All I can saw is WOW!
                                There is so much talent in the forum.
                                Very inspiring. I hope to reach the levels
                                of design and craftsmanship that you have shown.
                                I am awestruck.
                                Thanks for sharing!
                                Kurt
                                (Cool! I still have 10 fingers!)

Comment

Working...
                                X