Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Work-N-Haul It

Greetings!

It seems as thought these saw carts are not available unless I buy the saw that it comes with.

Is this correct?

If not, Can anyone help me locate a Work-N-Haul It saw cart? Scratch 'N Dent fine for me!

Many Thanks!
    Texaro

The rigid model number for the Work-N-Haul It is AC9330. in the few HDs in my area it has been hit or miss as to wether they stock it, but I am basing this on what I see on the floor, they may have them in the back and all can probably order for you.

I don't have a need for the Work-N-Haul it but I do have the sister unit, the MS-UV which is great. If the Work-N-Haul It is built as well and thoughtfully as the MS-UV its should be a great accessory.

Comment

Thanks Bob!

I'll try looking for that unit also.

(I'm being "kicked" out of my garage and I need a way to keep my stuff ready to be used with a minimun of space).

Comment

I know this topic is old, but does any one know exactly how much weight this thing will support. Like if I wanted to mount the TS3650 on it, would that work, or am I doomed to the limited mobility of the herc-u-lift system that comes on it?
        Character is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

Comment

I don't think the Work-N-Haul-It would support a TS3650 with its legs removed, the weight of the 3650 in my opinion would be too much. The base of the Work-N-Haul It is not as sturdy (wide) as the TS3650 leg set is, you'd be asking for trouble I think.

Comment

Thanks for the info Bob. I think I am going to have to go test out both the 3650 and the 2400 at the local HD and see which one is better. Maybe I could put some stout wheels on the 3650 in order to get it up and in to the shed when I get done working. That is unless anyone wants to donate a nice wood working shop to a new guy.
            Character is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

Comment

Is the AC9930 Saw Cart good for a Porta Cable 3812 and how much can i expect to pay for it? No homedepot carries just the saw cart? Thnx

Comment

Next, never seen the price for it posted anywhere. Any HD should be able to look it up and order it for you.Don't know what size your PC is but I have the 2400 on the work n haul it and think it is great.
                info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

Working...
                X