X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Availability of Ridgid Compressor w/ Tool Box on Top

Does anybody know if Ridgid has stopped making the 2.5 gallon "compressor w/ tool box on top" kit (compressor/nailer combo)? It seems to be exactly what I'm looking for, but HD has been out of stock ever since I saw it on their site about a month ago. I haven't been able to get a straight answer from them as to future availability.

I can't find a trace of it on Ridgid.com either, other than here in the forum.

Given that HD's price is $199, I don't know if I can bring myself to pay the $350 (+ $50 shipping) that the "swell" guy on ebay is asking...

If it won't be available again, I'll probably get either the Dewalt (D55141FNBN), Bostich or Porter Cable (all have similar sets in the same price range) but I'd MUCH rather buy Ridgid, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Any info/advice will be greatly appreciated.

Oh, and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Re: Availability of Ridgid Compressor w/ Tool Box on Top

I just got the following reply from HD customer service:

"Unfortunately, the RIDGID Compressor With Toolbox On Top, Model R6903CFA
    has been discontinued online as well as at The Home Depot stores."

Not the answer that I wanted, but at least now I know that I don't need to continue to wait.

Seems like the reviews of the kit were great, so it seems strange that Ridgid would choose to discontinue a product that customers want.

Comment

Re: Availability of Ridgid Compressor w/ Tool Box on Top

I'm in RI. I want to say I saw this compressor at the HD in Smithfield before Xmas. You may want to give the store a call. Or you could try HD in Bellingham or Mansfield. I was running around a lot in December, and can't remember which store exactly I saw it in.

Sorry I couldn't be more exact.

Comment

Working...
      X