X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Ridgid Rep

My name is Scott Yodoff and I'm a branch sales representative located in the Salt Lake City area. I'm brand new so i have a lot to learn, so i figured a great way to get some customer feedback would be to join the forum. Post any questions i look forwrad to learning from you guys!

Re: New Ridgid Rep

A good way to wear out a welcome is to post the same message multiple times and I think your up to 6 now.

Comment

Welcome Scott. I appreciate you being here and being willing to open yourself up to questions for everyone.

IMO you did the right thing by posting in each section. I only read the woodworking section.

Comment

Originally posted by Capstone View Post
        Welcome Scott. I appreciate you being here and being willing to open yourself up to questions for everyone.

IMO you did the right thing by posting in each section. I only read the woodworking section.

Same feelings here too. I don't read all the forums so finding your message here helps.

Mark
        Congratulations to Mr. "the sky is falling" Al Gore, nominated the new Village Idiot!

Comment

Welcome!
          Jim

Comment

I also don't get the chance to read all the posts. I always wondered if Ridgid even read any of this. So I say thank you for reposting your message so those of us that work and not have the chance to read this every day knows SOMEONE out there are hearing the views of those who pay your salery.

Comment

Good to see ya posting in WW.

Comment

My intention was not to annoy our valued Ridgid forum members but simply open myself to as many customers as possible. I promise i will not repeat posts ever again!

Comment

Hello
                  Also, welcome to the forum. What can you tell us concerning the new bandsaw that was reviewed awhile back that was supposed to replace the problem palgued BS1400/1402? Thanks, Ron

Comment

Are you going to find us an answer to the Ridgid bandsaw replacement?

Comment

Welcome to the Rigid forum. I have only 2 Rigid power tools, The TS3560 table saw and the 6 inch Jointer/planer. Both I find to be quality tools. The TS3560 table saw needs a better miter gauge.

Comment

Scott, I appreciate your bravery.
                        Anyone can tear a man down, few can build one up.

Comment

Ronald
                          I'll see what information i can muster up for you. Tyman i apperciate the welcome!

Comment

Working...
                          X