Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone get their Riser Block for their Bandsaw Yet?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well in the continuing saga of getting my BS the way I want it. I got a package today from Billious. No it wasn't the fence system that I ordered and was advised they had in stock and would ship. It was the riser block kit. I still don't have the fence that they said they were going to send, but I did get the riser block that they were out of. I am happy for that. Come Monday, if they have not shipped the fence I am cancelling that order and getting the FastTrak system. Going to put the riser block tomorrow. Thanks for the reminder. Already read the instructions about three times.
    I came...<br /><br />I saw...<br /><br />I changed the plans.

Comment

I would cancel you fence order and get the fasttrack fence. From what I have heard the Ridgid fence isn't all that great. The fasttrack is supposed to be the best out there.

Comment

Well got the riser block kit installed. Everything seems to be good. The Block seemes to be set off about an 1/8 of in inch from the head, but the blades track exactly where they did before so I'm not upset. Funny thing I never noticed before, the blade on the bottom wheele tracks a little to the left side when the blade is centered on the top wheele. Anyone know of any problems that would cause? Blade is running square and the cut is as good as I can expect for the supplied blade.

I would like to thank Larebow for admitting to their mistake in the installation. Saved me from doing the same darn thing. Cause I know I would have.
        I came...<br /><br />I saw...<br /><br />I changed the plans.

Comment

Working...
        X