ROS Stand

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROS Stand

I put together this little project in just a few minutes today. Clamped down to the workbench it actually works pretty well.

The Woodsmith Tip website is a nice site to sign-up at. Some of their little tips are pretty basic stuff and not all that useful but others are pretty neat.
    ================================================== ====
    ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Re: ROS Stand

Dave

You might want to try something like stick-on shoe heel area foot pads on the fingers of the stand so it grips your sander. Just my 1 cent worth idea. Try a shoe repair shop. They may have some made out of suede leather that would last longer than the drug store junk.

See change to finger / dark green (I would put a pad on both fingers and you need a type that will compress some.)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Woussko; 01-18-2009, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Woussko, that's a great idea and I will try it. I have an old pair of leather pants, that for some unknown reason don't seem to fit in the waist any longer, that I can cut some strips from.

Comment

Leather pants Dave?

Any whips and chains?

Comment

No whips but I did have a chain that was attached to my wallet. Both are leftover items from when I rode motorcycles. Nowadays, I mostly just when I want to relax.

BTW, the strip of leather worked great on the ROS stand. Thanks again Woussko for the idea.

Comment

Working...
          X