Ridgid Radial Arm Saw for Sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid Radial Arm Saw for Sale

I need to sell my RAS to make room (and cash) for a Bandsaw. The saw has seen only moderate use and comes with a Hercu-Lift mobile base. New around $690, I will sell for $300.

I don't really want to get into the hassles of packing and shipping such a large item so it would be limited to anyone willing to drive to Westfield, MA. Cash and Carry. I would help deliver locally.

[ 10-28-2003, 02:07 PM: Message edited by: MarkR ]
    Mark

Is this still available?

Comment

Re: Ridgid Radial Arm Saw for Sale

I have a Ridig RS 1000 Radial Arm Saww and i need parts for the switch retainer p/n 827883 would you have this part or know where to find it the parts stores state it is no longer availagle and help will bring a bid thank you from my self i can get the cover and switch i think but i do need all three again thank you Ken dixon

Comment

Re: Ridgid Radial Arm Saw for Sale

Originally posted by kendixon69 View Post
        I have a Ridig RS 1000 Radial Arm Saww and i need parts for the switch retainer p/n 827883 would you have this part or know where to find it the parts stores state it is no longer availagle and help will bring a bid thank you from my self i can get the cover and switch i think but i do need all three again thank you Ken dixon
        Hello ken, welcome to the forum. did you notice that the thread you are posting to is almost 8 years old?

You might try finding a similar Sears Craftsman RAS on the sears parts website, the switch is probably similar.
        there are some other sites on the net that have replacement parts for RIDGID woodworking tools, M&D is one.
        Lawnmower parts. Parts for Generators, Pressure Washers, Power Tools, Chainsaws, Trimmers, Leaf Blowers, Snow Blowers, ATVs

http://www.m-and-d.com/pdfs/ridgid/RS10000.pdf

I see the part on pg 10, item 29 and I think if you found a Craftsman RAS from the same vintage (year) as your RIDGID it would probably fit. But to search the sears parts website it is helpful to have the sears model number of the RAS, you might have to do some digging without that but it is possible, I have done it and found parts for older craftsman tools I own. Sears Parts may not be the cheapest, but when no one else has the part you need they might. Part of the higher cost of their parts is to cover keeping them in stock when others don't or won't. You pay for that in the price of the part, cost of doing business, its not price gouging
        Last edited by Bob D.; 03-30-2012, 05:25 AM.
        "It's a table saw, do you know where your fingers are?" Bob D. 2006

https://www.youtube.com/user/PowerToolInstitute

Comment

Working...
        X