Mitersaw Insert

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mitersaw Insert

I have an older model 12" rigid mitersaw. The insert piece (would be called the throat on a table saw) is cracked and has a large gap. Where can I purchase a new one? Will the inserts from a newer model saw fit?

Re: Mitersaw Insert

Originally posted by ianmiller07 View Post
    I have an older model 12" rigid mitersaw. The insert piece (would be called the throat on a table saw) is cracked and has a large gap. Where can I purchase a new one? Will the inserts from a newer model saw fit?
    Get the serial number and model number off your saw and go here.

Select the RIDGID catalog and then choose Benchtop tools.

Find your MS in the list and take it from there.
    Last edited by Bob D.; 01-19-2009, 04:39 PM.
    "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
    John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

Re: Mitersaw Insert

Enter in the RIDGID part number in the Search Box at this website. They are another source for RIDGID parts and in some cases are less expensive than the site Bob mentioned.
      ================================================== ====
      ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Comment

Working...
      X