Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TS3660 on sale at Home Depot $399

Also first time poster.

Was linked to this deal from a Hot Deal website. I have been on the fence about purchasing a table saw (cost, room, etc) until I saw this deal! Got a 3660 in Arlington Texas on the second store I went to, used a 10% off which of course made this about $387.

I am in the middle of assembly now - plan to start with some basic woodworking projects, and once my buddies get wind of it I'm sure it will see regular use.

I haven't read this whole forum yet but interested on what is a "good" dust collector for this saw.

Comment

Originally posted by grohl View Post
      I haven't read this whole forum yet but interested on what is a "good" dust collector for this saw.
      A shop vac is a good start if you've got nothing else, but will fill up very quickly. Aside from that, any DC with a 4" hose reduced t 2.5" should work.

Comment

Originally posted by grohl View Post

The 2HP Harbor Freight one has a good following. Also look for cyclone options...

Comment

Originally posted by chrisexv6 View Post
          FYI - Sears stocks BoeShield, and amazingly enough my local store had plenty in stock. In case you have a Sears nearby and prefer instant gratification Wasnt much more expensive than ordering online, either.
          Ace Hardware should also have it and the Johnson Wax (it's in the furniture section).

They have T9 up to gallon containers.

Comment

Working...
          X